Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nesting dolls matching game and cards



One of the first ideas we came up with for our nesting doll activities was this cute little matching game. So simple, yet such a fun skill for a preschooler.  All you need to do is cut out the dolls and colored rectangles and laminate them.  These cute little cards are in the pdf found here... http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Nesting-Doll-Activities



These dolls are darling used in crafting too...



I especially love this little banner made with the images glued to tags.  So cute and easy.





At school I hot glued them to craft sticks and used them to tell a story about sisters and colors.  I'm laughing to myself at the crazy things I do in that class.  Last week no less than 3 people walked in while I was dancing with beanbags on my head. 


We matched the dolls by colors, and there are cards you can match them with too.  Please feel free to pin any of these photos.  Happy Wednesday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment