Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Sunday, November 20, 2011

pompom wreath ornament


It's snowy and wintry in Minnesota today... it is starting to feel like Christmas!  Give me an early present and vote for me (vintage umbrella) here... https://apps.facebook.com/opinionpolls/index.php?pid=ABXqmBRFHZs
O.k., I admit it.  I really like yarn pompoms.  What's not to like?  So this is a little big for an ornament, but it would look really cute on top of a tree.  First, you make a whole bunch of pompoms.  Do it while you watch t.v.... it will take awhile.  I made mine on Halloween in between doorbell rings.


Gather up some sparkly picks... you will be cutting these into smaller pieces.  Wrap your wreath with yarn, and then start attaching pompoms.  Hot glue works the best.



 I added a little pipe cleaner bow topped off with a couple jingle bells after the wreath was covered.



We've only got a few more ornaments left.  Any requests?!



3 comments:

  1. Muito lindo!
    Que ótima idéia!

    Abraços!!
    http://fabi-expressoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING! I'm LOVING following your blog!

    Aimee @ ItsOverflowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing DIY! I am going to feature this craft on my blog tonight! :) thank you for the idea I will make one soon :)

    Lisa
    www.needlesandwool.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete