Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, October 19, 2012

Down on the farm...




What are you crafting right now?  I must admit, I'm very busy working on my 24 ornaments for November.  I will start sharing them November 1st.  I did it last year too and it was lots of fun.  At preschool we learned about the farm earlier this month.  The creative part of my job is my absolute favorite.   

These horsies were made by tracing the kid's footprints.  




The kids love coloring, painting and gluing.  Sometimes my classroom looks like a tornado blew through.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni..cute artwork!
    Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not into crafting, but enjoy seeing what others create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe,,that´s a real farm :)
    and do not miss.....

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeeeee haw!!!!!!!! your crafts are precious, cute, perfect and FUN! How do you like teaching??!

    ReplyDelete