Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Peanuts Christmas ornament

It's day 13 of Handmade Christmas ornaments!   Today we are going to make such a simple ornament.  You start with a flat clear glass ornament.  Michael's sells them in sets of 4.  I bought the Snoopy wrapping paper at Hallmark.  My niece Molly is a big Peanuts fan so these were made with her in mind.

I used my die cut machine to cut out a circle that would fit on the front of the ornament.


I modpodged a different image on the front and back.


Next I added little tissue paper circles to the sides.



I leaned them against a glass so they wouldn't get stuck to the waxed paper...



This proves that sometimes simple crafts are best!



The cards are images cut from wrapping paper and attached to yellow cardstock.

Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni! I love me some Charlie Brown, every time I hear his theme music I smile inside. Hope you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, love me some Charlie Brown too! Just posted on Craft Gossip! Cute Craft!

    http://lessonplans.craftgossip.com/?p=5036

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea - my sis loves Charlie Brown! This is a good project for her Christmas present! Thanks for posting.
    xoxo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete