Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Button Wreath


It's day 3 of the ornament countdown... today we are making a button wreath.


I don't know about you but I have lots of buttons around my house.  I think they multiply when I'm not looking.


Here is what you will need... bead wire, a wire snips and some buttons.


String the buttons on the wire until you have a circle.  Mine is about 3 inches around.



 Add some ribbons at the top and you are done!

Next I made 2 little tags to go with the ornaments.  I used this sewing machine paper from Stampin' Up!
This is a fun one and soooooo cute.  It would be cute in all white too.  I hope you will consider becoming a follower so you don't miss a day of this ornament line up... I promise, they are all cute!



Have a great day!  xoxo  Jenni

12 comments:

  1. This is so super cute and right up my alley, I think I will put your ornaments in my daughters Advent Calendar this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have a box or vintage buttons from my grandmother that I have never really known what to do with them! So cute! I think I will place the ornaments as napkin rings then everyone can take one home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh gawds... I love your blog :-) I'm going to stalk you....er um... bookmark you :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute idea, i like kelly's idea of using them as napkin rings as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, what a great use for stray buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! So colorful and the designs are really pretty!

    Visiting u from CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! We are going to make this with my Mom's club group this week! Quick question...did you use a single strand of wire or double it to put a wire through both holes of each button? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling little wreaths! Thank you SO much for sharing these playful lil' rascals at the Winter Wonderland party over at I Gotta Create!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only do I love the wreaths, I also like whatever it is they're sitting on. What is it and how do you make one?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Cheryl...I've just started visiting your blog after I saw it featured on another web site....and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete