Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, December 21, 2012

Felt Nativity




This December, I promised 15 handmade gifts... I'm on number 14, but this one will have to count for 15 too.  I'm done crafting for Christmas this year.  This project is probably my favorite of the season.  I can't wait to add more to it for next year.   
I bought the pattern for this project here... http://www.etsy.com/shop/FloralBlossom?ref=top_trail


 I glitzed it up by adding the sequins.


My preschoolers loved hearing the story with these finger puppets.  I also put them on wooden pegs so they could move them around.



Someone asked me if I was having a hard time balancing preschool and preparing for Christmas.  The wonderful thing is that we celebrate Christmas at preschool every day of December.  Three year olds know exactly what Christmas is about... Jesus' birthday!



Take a minute today, and remind yourself of the true meaning of Christmas!


1 comment: