Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, December 21, 2012

snowflake cards and tags


Are you still wrapping gifts at your house?  We sure are over here... I try to get done early every year, but that just doesn't happen!  I wanted to make a few handmade tags for last minute gifts.  They had to be quick, easy and cute.  I cut candy cane striped paper to fit the red office tags I already had.



I punched out a bunch of snowflakes using my Martha Stewart punch.  It is such a pretty delicate pattern.


I glued them all over my tags... so simple!



I was on a crafting roll and made a bunch of Christmas thank-yous too.   I crafted these while listening to The Art Forger http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Forger-A-Novel/dp/1616201320 which I can't recommend enough.  I couldn't stop listening!  I love books written about artists... and this one is one of my favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment