Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas tree card display



My wonderful husband made me this amazing Christmas card display...



It is inexpensive wood trim screwed together.  He added mini clothespins with elmer's wood glue.


I propped mine against the fireplace, but it could be hung up with 3M mounting strips.  Izzy painted it in my favorite holiday colors.  I just love it.  How are you holding up in these last days before Christmas?  I'm noticing lots of my friends having meltdowns on facebook.  Ha!  I'm not judging... we all kind of lose it at this time of year.  I hope you are having a happy, peaceful holiday season.


1 comment:

  1. I love that! I have often considered making something like that or stringing them around the livingroom. I tape them to the closet door in the livingroom and for now I think I like that.

    Hugs,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete