Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tacky Christmas sweaters


Have you been invited to any Christmas sweater parties this year?  They seem to be all the rage.  My oldest daughter owns no less than 5 tacky Christmas sweaters.  Last year, I made a sweatshirt for each of my girls to wear to parties.  All it takes is an inexpensive sweatshirt from Target, some felt, pompoms, and assorted decorations.



 I hot glued everything to the front of the sweatshirts.  Hot glue is a modern miracle isn't it?  



They were a big hit!  I keep promising that I am going to knit myself something over the top for Christmas but it never happens!  My preschoolers would love to see me wearing one of these!

1 comment:

  1. I so want one of those!! I would sport it all the time, no party needed :)

    Hugs,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete