Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Noro mittens


Most knitters have a thing for noro yarn.  It magically changes colors as you knit.  One of my best friends hired me to make a pair of mittens for her.  I usually don't take orders for mittens because they aren't quick.  Or easy.  I love my friend Lisa soooo much that I made an exception.



This yarn is so beautiful... you get a matched pair, but not exactly matched.  That is part of the fun if you ask me.



I think the little knitted flowers are my favorite part!


This hat was made with Noro and a solid color yarn.  Delicious.



Of course, they had to have a special little tag to complete the gift!



Here is another noro hat and mittens set for another dear friend... the pompoms are my favorite.  Have you decided to learn to knit yet?  If you live in the twin cities, send me a message.  I give private lessons for $15 an hour.  I can do groups too!  xoxo  Jenni

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are beautiful...and the flowers really make them special..too bad they are so time consuming as you could sell many I'm sure..and that tag is too cute...
    Happy New Years to come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so lucky to have you as one of my dearest friends :)). The mittens and hat are to die for!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Beautiful! Nice work.
    I love how the pom-pom on the hat has a flash of sky blue.
    I also love to knit with Noro, maybe more than wearing it. It is color therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colleen McConnell FowlerDecember 28, 2011 at 2:56 PM

    Love these! Haven't tried knitting with Noro yarn yet....maybe my next project. I am especially fond of the Noro Nordic one...lots of color but only two balls of yarn! :)

    ReplyDelete