Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Today's color is ORANGE!


The second color of the rainbow that we examined in preschool is orange.  One of my favorites, I must admit.  Pumpkins might be one of my favorite things in the world.  To decorate with and to eat... my daughter Olivia made amazing pumpkin cookies with frosting today.  Oh my!


I put orange pasta in the sensory table.  I'm always amazed at what the preschoolers drag over to add to the table.  They just can't leave it as is.   Oh, and the dumping.  All over the floor.  At preschool, we get messy, I remind myself.



We read Cat's Colors and made orange cats.
Have a colorful day!



We painted orange masterpieces too.


No comments:

Post a Comment