Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, September 6, 2013

Five for Friday


Happy Friday everyone!  I am finished with my 2nd week of preschool.  It's a blur!  I haven't had a minute to load pictures of all the fun we've been having... so here is a round up of some cute alphabet ideas...
We've been playing with Jello playdough everyday at preschool.  Get the recipe here... http://www.playdoughrecipe.org/playdough-recipes/jello-playdough-recipe/


I made these alphabet babies this summer.  They each have matching letter blankets.  The preschoolers looooove them!


This alphabet canvas is made with paper scraps and big letter stickers!


Alphabet clothespin dolls have been a hit, especially in the dollhouse.


I love these alphabet letter stamps from Lakeshore.  Stamp the letter and trace it!  Are you looking for more alphabet ideas?  Follow me on pinterest here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/boards/

2 comments:

  1. How fun. I just started teaching preschool last week. I've loved your ideas as I've been looking around on your site. Just wondering, what do you do with the letter babies? Are they on a flannel board or just on a table? How big are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found the alphababies how to post. thanks

    ReplyDelete