Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Classroom Tour


Happy Tuesday everyone.  Today I'm going to give you a little tour of my classroom.  I couldn't enjoy decorating my preschool classroom any more.  It's my happy place!  This summer, I got some rug samples at Crazy Days in Excelsior and duck taped them together to make a rug for the entrance.  I think I will just keep adding squares every year.


The red rocker is from Goodwill.  My sister gave me my niece's dollhouse... I painted and mod podged it.




This is where I have circle time every day.  Flannel boards and magnet boards are my specialty... ha!  You wouldn't believe the energy it takes to keep 3 year olds interested.  
Happy back to school!


We started the school year off with everyone's favorite... Curious George!



No comments:

Post a Comment