Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

washi tape pencils


Today's project is a fun, easy way to transform your pencils.  I just love washi tape.  You can find it at Michael's, Archiver's... even Target has it now.  Today, we are going to use it to transform plain old #2 pencils.


To make the pencils, you are going to wrap the washi tape around the pencil.  I made a little flag on the top by sticking the front and back piece together.




I spray painted a mason jar red to keep the pencils in on my desk.  This would be a great gift for a teacher too!


Tomorrow, I will be decorating notebooks with washi tape.  Hope to see you then.  If you are looking for more back to school ideas, check out my pinterest board... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/back-to-school/

1 comment:

  1. love love love! I was looking for one more thing to add to my grandparents day notpads and these will be perfect!!! thank you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete