Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, August 19, 2013

back to school frame



Happy Monday!  If you saw me on Fox 9 this morning, welcome!  The link to the free FIRST DAY signs is here... http://site.pinkpeppermintpaper.com/blog/2012/07/31/first-day-of-school-printable-photo-signs/
Print out the free signs from the link above.  If you are really organized, make an entire set so you have them every year.  I painted my frame from Michael's red.  They are on clearance right now!


Mat your signs with colored cardstock...



and take pictures with your kids holding the frame!


My niece, and a new preschooler tried the sign out for me...




Could they be any cuter?!
This alphabet tree is a bulletin board in my preschool room... I got the idea somewhere on pinterest... love how it turned out!  Come back tomorrow for more back to school ideas!



1 comment:

  1. What an adorable idea! I have a 1st grader and pre-school grandkid heading out the door this year! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete