Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, August 2, 2013

Two more fish projects...


Happy Friday!  I've got 2 more little fish projects to share with you.  Feel free to pin any of these ideas.  I love seeing my projects on pinterest.  You can follow me on pinterest here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/boards/
The first project is made with Lakeshore Learning rainbow scratch paper.  http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/  I remember loving scratch off paper when I was a kid.  The package comes with great wooden tools for scratching the black layer off.


I cut fish shapes out of the paper and then scratched a design off on each one.



I made each fish double sided and glued yarn between the two layers so my fish can be hung.


The next project is made with colored popsicle sticks from the grocery store. 


Lay the sticks out on the diagnol to make this fish shape and glue the sticks together.  So easy!  Add a google eye and you are done!


I will be back Monday with alphabet activities.  See you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment