Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, August 5, 2013

alphabet clothespin dolls


Happy Monday!  If you are visiting from Fox 9, welcome!  You can subscribe to my blog by email at the top of this page.  If you are looking for more crafty ideas, check out my pinterest board here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/boards/
I got the original idea for these dolls here... http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/2012/04/alphabet-peg-dolls.html
To make the alphabet clothespin dolls you will need 2 packages of clothespin dolls from Michael's, paint sealer, some sharpies, washi tape and baker's twine.
Wrap the top of the clothespin dolls  with washi tape and spray with the sealer.  This will keep your sharpie from bleeding when you color the dolls.



Wrap the bottom of the clothespin doll's legs with baker's twine.  I hot glued the ends on the back.


Add faces, hair and pipe cleaner arms.  I also wrote an alphabet letter on the front of each clothespin doll.



Each doll is standing in a stand that I got at Michael's.  They are much easier to play with on the stands.  


These are  time consuming but sooooo cute!  Come back tomorrow for more alphabet crafts!


No comments:

Post a Comment