Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, June 28, 2013

Five for Friday


It's Five for Friday!  I'm linking up here today... http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2013/06/five-for-friday-linky-party-june-28th.html  I'm on my way up to my brother's cabin in Wisconsin for a week!  There will be 24 of us there... it should be lots of fun!  I've got 2 big bags of craft projects packed... there will be lots of kids in our group.
It was Eric Carle's birthday this week... these are 3 of my favorite Eric Carle crafts from this year.  I just bought a Hungry Caterpillar birthday board that I plan on using this fall.  I love all his artwork!




I got to spend 3 mornings with my preschoolers this week... I did sooooo many flannel board stories.  White Rabbit's Color Book is one of their favorites.



Did you see my appearance on Fox 9 this week?  You can watch it here... http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/22671597/4th-of-july-craft-ideas#.UciyC9xnhv0.facebook
Have a wonderful weekend!  I will be back Sunday with an adorable 4th of July wreath idea.  

1 comment:

  1. All those projects are adorable! I love the Tiny Seed! That will be perfect in the fall! Have fun on your trip, sounds like a blast!

    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete