Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

4th of July paper flowers



Today's project is paper flowers for a cute, inexpensive 4th of July centerpiece.
You will need 4th of July scrapbook paper, paper punches and glue.
To make the flowers, you will be layering circles and simple flower shapes.  I folded circles in half to get my flower patterns.



I bought my paper at Archiver's.  I was one of their first employees (#13) waaaay back when.  I taught lettering and hand tinting!

Once your flowers are glued together, use tacky glue to glue sticks or straws to the back.  I love stripey straws, don't you?



I put the flowers in a $1 bin from Target.  I embellished it with square scraps left over from the flowers. To make the flowers stand up straight you will need a little florists foam in your container.






No comments:

Post a Comment