Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A little bird told me it's mother's day...


Remember the free printables I shared with you last month?  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Newsprint-birds



Today's project is an "I love mom" banner made with the birds.  You will need office supply manilla tags, ribbon and leftover fabric, and letter stickers.  You also need to print the birds out on cardstock.  They are free!


I glued a little scrapbook paper to each tag.  Next I cut out the birds and added them to each tag with scotch 3D tape.  I spelled out I love mom with stickers.  


I can't tell you how much I love my mom.  She has an amazing outlook on life.  She coaches me through life's ups and downs.  I can't imagine life without her.


Next I tied the tags onto some ribbon.  I added streamers of ribbon and fabric scraps on each end.


 Two of my three daughters modeled the finished product for me.  It took lots of tries because they both love to make the dumbest faces for pictures.  Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment