Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Gardening mama



Today's mother's day present is for a gardening mama.  Everyone can use another watering can, right?  Your kid's can help with this project!
I bought this watering can at WalMart for around $4.


The paper can be found here... http://www.jillibean-soup.com/retail/
I think Archiver's may have it, but I got mine at Craft's Direct.


Cut out the seed packets.  Any other scrapbook paper would work for this too.  I used outdoor modpodge for this project.  If it gets wet, it won't ruin it.



I added 6 seed packets around the watering can.
Once they were adhered, I added a couple more layers of mod podge on top.  



I made a little tag with one of the remaining seed packets.


A thrifty, useful gift for your gardening mama.  A great teacher gift too!

No comments:

Post a Comment