Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Vintage favorites...



Do you like to collect stuff?  Last weekend I got to hit a few junk stores with my friends.  When I moved last summer, I really pared down my collections.  I managed to hang on to a few of my favorites...
Pyrex is one of my faves.  You can almost always find it at antique stores and sometimes even Goodwill!




Milk glass is another favorite.  Goodwill almost always has that too.  I have a girlfriend who just started collecting it.


Vintage tins and enamelware... you can hide junk inside!



Fireking primrose pattern... I once bought an entire box full at a garage sale.  I keep my eyes open for little pieces I don't have.



Vintage children's books... love, love, love.  


Have you gotten your free bird printables yet?  You can find them here... http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Newsprint-birds




1 comment:

  1. It's always a thrill to find Pyrex at the thrifts for a good price! Love your Fireking dishes! ♥

    ReplyDelete