Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bird's nests and eggs in a Mason jar...


Today's project was inspired by these 2 big mason jars that I bought at Michael's.  I think they were $4. I had never seen that large size before and I new they would be fun to use for centerpieces and decorating.


I used my newsprint nests and robin's eggs from last week for this project.


First I layered the bottom with some green sisal that I had from another project.  


Next came the little nests.  I had to squeeze them a little to put them inside.


I added eggs to the top of the jar...


I adhered scrapbook paper with double stick tape for the lid.  That way I can take it off for the next project.


Finished!  

No comments:

Post a Comment