Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, March 18, 2013

bunnies and chicks


Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Today's projects are 2 paper Easter projects for you to do with your kids.  The first is an Easter chick.  I bought everything for this project at Michael's.  I love their cardstock and patterned paper that goes on sale 3 for $10.  I use it with my preschoolers a lot.
I cut out basic cracked egg shapes, with an oval for the chick and half circles for the wings.


My favorite part of this project is the adorable feathers you can use to embellish your chicks.  These are also from Michael's.  My preschoolers are going to loooooove them.








The next project is a cute little bunny.  I used the same chevron paper for his tummy.  I also used a doily.  



I thought they looked especially cute with a doily on their tummy.


Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment