Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

peeps nests


Today I have a quick, easy Easter recipe for you.  It's a great activity to do with your kids.  You will need chow mein noodles, marshmallows, edible Easter grass, jelly beans and peeps.
To make the little bird's nests, mix together your favorite rice krispie bar recipe, using chow mein noodles instead of rice krispies.


We added edible Easter grass, jelly beans and a peep chick to each nest.


Do you like to make food that is "cute"?  I get such a kick out of it.


We wrapped the nests in individual cellophane bags... a perfect little Easter treat!


Peep! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea, Jenni! I never heard of edible Easter grass before. Interesting idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's at Target... Doesn't taste great but looks cute!! I just took out my knitted eggs... Love that pattern!!

      Delete