Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

valentine bookmarks


Hi friends!  Did you get your free vintage valentines yet?  I posted them here... http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Vintage-Umbrella  I'm busy working on my first printables to be sold in the shop... the theme is nesting dolls!  My friend and I are working on it, and I can't wait to show it to you next week.
Are you in a book club?  Mine meets tonight!  Last year I made these paint chip bookmarks for my bookclub friends...


so I couldn't show up empty handed this year.  Bookmarks are so simple and quick... all you need is some cardstock, some patterned paper and a little ribbon.


Cut your cardstock as wide and long as you want it... and then cut the patterned paper a bit smaller.


Punch a hole in the top of each....


add some ribbon and a flower and you are done!



We read The Art Forger http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Forger-A-Novel/dp/1616201320 this month.  I listened to it on audible and I highly recommend it.  I've also been into mysteries this winter.  What's the best book you've read this winter?

2 comments:

  1. I cannot WAIT to see your nesting doll printables! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to share them. They are really cute!

    ReplyDelete