Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, December 7, 2012

More snowmen...



Remember these little guys from yesterday?  I've finished them up with scarves and knitted hats.  They will be mailed to my nephews and niece in Texas in a few days.  I'm going to add some fake snow and some yarn covered styrofoam snowballs... it will be called a "blizzard in a box".




Last month, I shared these snowman ornaments... http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2012/11/snowman-ornament.html  Making them is similar to making the blizzard bunch.


If you are even more ambitious, try these little guys by Marie Mayhew.  http://www.woollysomething.com/id82.html  I knitted mine last year and they are so much fun!






Do you have big plans for your weekend?  I will be appearing on fox 9 Twin Cities tomorrow morning at 8:45.  I definitely need to start wrapping some presents and baking some cookies too.  I hope you are enjoying your holiday season so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment