Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Saturday, December 8, 2012

yarn Christmas trees


If you are here from Fox 9 this morning, welcome!  Would you like to be regularly updated with crafty goodness?  Put your email into the subscribe box and you will get regular updates from me.  Today's project is a darling gift for almost anyone.  I don't know if I can give mine up... but I know lots of people who would love them.  I'm making a small version of these with my preschoolers next week.
Start with white styrofoam cones.  I got mine at Michael's.  I just found little ones at the dollar store.


Wrap the cones in any color of yarn that you like.  I decided to use white.



I can't leave subtle, beautiful things alone... I must embellish!  This pompom trim is also from Michael's.  The only way I can describe it is delicious.


I had planned to use tiny colorful ornaments too but changed my mind...



I finished them up with pompoms on top!  Happy crafting everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Oh girlfriend! You are the queen of cute pom poms! Where are the Merry Minis going!?

    ReplyDelete