Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 Mod Podge recap




I definitely love mod podge.  You can do so much great stuff with it.  Here's a recap of 2012 mod podge projects!
Valentine ornament... I decorated my chandelier with them.


Dollar spot mailboxes...


Picture frames for my sister in laws birthday!


Orange tea tray...


Tin birds embellished with scrapbook paper.


St. Patrick's day doily plate.


Easter egg plate mod podged with fabric scraps.


Bird trays made with scrapbook paper and vintage illustrations.


 Nesting doll plates.


Fourth of July platter.


USA letters. 

Mod podged glitter skeletons.


Tissue paper rainbow ornaments.


It's my wedding anniversary today!  Twenty two years ago I married my husband Bob.  He is a wonderful, handsome goofy guy and I love him lots!








No comments:

Post a Comment