Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012 Knitting recap




Before I started blogging I rarely took pictures of the things I made.  It is so much fun looking back at all of my projects from 2012.  These are some of my favorite knitted projects... come back tomorrow for mod podge projects! 
I made this little fair isle hat and legwarmers as a baby gift.  Love them.


Knitted, felted birds nests and eggs.  Pattern by Marie Mayhew.


Little bunny hat... another baby gift.


Owlie hat... I want one in my size.


More knit eggs... pattern by Marie Mayhew.


Easter bunny pattern by Susan b. Anderson... my knitting idol.


I actually made myself a shawl...


Fair isle hats...


and Christmas stockings...


Knitted candy corn pattern by Marie Mayhew.


The pumpkin pattern is hers too!


Little owl knit ornaments... pattern by Me!


1 comment:

  1. Great projects! My favorite are the knitted eggs and the fair isle hats you made. And the owls with the santa hats :)

    ReplyDelete