Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

paint chip bunny garland




I know we have all seen these cute paint chip projects http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2012/02/paint-chip-bookmarks.html... but I haven't seen bunnies yet.  I used my peeps pattern from peeps week.  I strolled into Home Depot and acted like I was painting the whole house in Easter egg colors.  Took a handful of paint cards, brought them home and cut a bunch of bunnies.


Oh my, these are cute, right?  Next they needed eyes and a nose... I used little punched circles.



I sewed mine to ribbon and hung them as a garland.  You can glue them too if you are anti-sewing.



 I hung them on my yellow chicken wire frame... http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2012/02/chicken-wire-frame.html



5 comments:

  1. THis is adorable. I haven't seen bunnies either. I did a post on butterfly chip art this week. It's such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oh Oh my goodness. These are too cute!! I may have to make a trip to Lowes to get some paint samples!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever and colourful! Could you imagine painting your house all of those colours? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and save the planet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely precious, Jenni!!!! So awesome you are getting such great press for your creativity!!! Whoooo hooooo to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete