Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 Paper crafts recap




I originally started this blog thinking it would be mostly about papercrafts.  I've always made cards and scrapbooks... I can't resist beautiful paper.  Here are a few of my favorite paper projects from 2012...
Card based on the colors and designs of the Boden catalogue.


Very Hungry Caterpillar shower invitations.


Tags for handknit items.


Vintage valentine garland... one of my favorite vintage collections is my valentines!


Clothespins covered in paper and made into a wreath.


Mustache valentines!


Paintchip bookmarks.


Using your sewing machine to stitch cards.


Paint chip Peeps!


Bird cards....


Bird covered in flower embellishments.


Notebook and school supplies embellished for teacher appreciation week.


Different kinds of tags and gift enclosures...



I used scrapbook paper and embellishments on a mat for a picture frame.


Cards, cards, cards...



Apple garland made for back to school.


Stamped owl Halloween card. 


Thanksgiving paintchip turkeys.


Punched snowflake tags.  What is your craft of choice?  January is always a big knitting month for me. I used to scrapbook, but I'm switching over to photobooks this year.  Do you have any big crafting plans for 2013?





No comments:

Post a Comment