Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Something springy...




Spring came early in Minnesota this year.  Today's project is something to spruce up my front door...   I had the basket and watering can already... but I saw something like it at JoAnn's.  I bought a few new flowers... they get pretty bad looking after being outside for a season.


I love using baskets like this on my door... so easy.  It requires no hot glue... just a little foraging for ribbon and whatever else you want to include.  I love this little watering can... it was just the right size!


I have been waiting to use this cute red and pink ribbon... I got it at a vintage shop a long time ago.


I thought this little nest would be cute tied onto the watering can.


It's finished... I love it!


By changing the flowers you can completely change the look!

4 comments:

  1. Wow so nice I like it!!
    How was your show,did they like it?
    Have a nice day.
    X Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I need to something to replace my Easter decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Do you craft everyday? Lucky girl!! This is a lovely greeting for your door. I love how you incorporated the watering can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do craft. every. day. ha! Doesn't everyone?

    ReplyDelete