Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, April 9, 2012

Hannah's pink and brown quilt


Have I mentioned that my daughter is going off to college next year?  She will be going to University of North Dakota... I went there and loved it.  We just started making her a quilt to go in her dorm room.  She picked out colors to match the Vera Bradley mocha rouge pattern....http://www.verabradley.com/




I think picking out fabric for a quilt is my favorite part.   Hannah helped me cut out the pieces and iron them.  I keep telling her we are "bonding".  She isn't too interested but she is humoring me.



I really love these colors together.  I hope it keeps her warm and cozy next year in her dorm.  (sob!)







3 comments:

  1. Jenni,it's beautiful! And I know your daughter will think of you as she snuggles under it next winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing colour combo. I love the pink and brown with a touch of green. Her dorm room roommate will be JEALOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice! Not to girly for a young women going to college. Do our kids know how spoiled they are? I lucked out, Max is going to CU Boulder and staying home, so I don't have to worry about knitting an Afghan to keep him warm.

    ReplyDelete