Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, April 26, 2012

School supplies




I hope these teacher appreciation ideas are inspiring you to do something special for the teachers in your life.  If you are looking for even more ideas, check out my pinterest board here...http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/teacher-appreciation/
Today's project is something I do for my kids every year.  Buy a 3 ring binder and some coordinating supplies.  I got mine for a few dollars at Target.  
Cut a sheet of cardstock that will slip in the front and back of the binder.


You are going to add scraps of paper to the cardstock.  You can let your kids help too.  A drawing made by your child would be cute, or stickers that spell out your teacher's name.



When I was finished, I used the scraps to cover this little box of paper clips...


and these cute clips.  I just cut a little strip of paper and added it with glue.  





Look at all this cute stuff together... practical and cute.  




Don't forget, if you live in the twin cities area... my sister's garage sale is today!  I keep bringing more and more stuff over.  I can promise you will find something you like.  Her address is: 1349 Romeo Ct.  Chaska, MN.

1 comment: