Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Today's project is a thrifty one!  I don't know about you, but I'm on a budget right now.   I am trying to use the things I already have... and get rid of the things I don't need.  Don't you love these little vintage cupcake toppers?  I bought them at a garage sale years ago.



I found these little pink baskets at the dollar spot at Target.  I think they were $2.50.  I don't like when they sneak the more expensive items in there but these were too cute to pass up.  


I got out a bunch of fabric scraps and cut them into 1 inch strips.  I used ribbon and ricrac too.



I tied the little strips and ribbon all around the basket... so easy!

 


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all the publicity! I can't wait to see you on TV Sunday! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you jenni you rock cant wait to see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love u and cant wait to see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Budget is my middle name! But with a new house, I've been going 'over' a bit :-/ These baskets are adorable with the ribbon going through them! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete