Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, March 30, 2012

Eat your carrots!

Today's project is a cute one.  I originally found it here...http://clarescraftroom.blogspot.com/2012/01/so-you-can-get-hopping.html
I started by cutting some orange fabric into 3 inch strips... I then folded it in half and cut on the diagonal to make the carrot shape.

The leaves are little scraps of green sewn together with a rounded top.  Turn them inside out, fold down a little seam on the carrots to make a finished edge...

Stuff the carrots and hand sew shut.  When my daughter saw these on the kitchen table she said "seriously?!" 

I am busy getting prepared for my appearance on fox 9 news Sunday morning at 9:15.  If you live in the Minneapolis area I hope you will tune in.  I will be sharing a bunch of peeps ideas!  


  1. Jenni, What a great project! You are so clever and fast at your crafts! Love them : )
    Happy day to you, xoRobin❤

  2. PLEASE send the link....I can't WAIT to see you on TV!!! We ALL TOLD you at Maddens last year that you had what it takes and look at you now!!! :))))))