Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, March 19, 2012

Peeps Week



Hi everyone!  This week I'm going to spotlight Easter Peeps... I have been seeing all sorts of cute projects made with them on pinterest... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/peeps/
Before I show you... I need to announce the winner of the clogs!!  Tessa Clogs http://www.tessaclogs.com/ was kind enough to participate in a giveaway for these adorable clogs.
My daughter tried to videotape me picking the winner but we couldn't get the video to load... so the winner is....  Linda Smith... those of you who know me, know that that is my MOM!  I had over 50 comments and emails from so many of you... but the slip I pulled out belonged to my mom.  She deserves them... she is my number one fan and I love her lots!



Todays project couldn't be easier... take those cute peeps and push them onto your striped and polka dot straws.  Instant adorableness! 

 


Cheers... are you wondering what the colorful drinks are?  Food coloring!  Ha!




5 comments:

  1. I love Peeps....to look at even more than eating ;)) Something about those bright colors draws me to them every time I see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to put them on the straws! I love it. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am a big lover of Peeps! I just got my bag of Easter peeps out of the closet for decorating...they can't go outside here in AZ or a lot of the fun plastics would melt....I will have to do a post about it! From one Peep lover to another....Happy Spring! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something about Peeps is so irresistible cute - maybe it's just the nostalgia factor, but I love Peeps Week!

    ReplyDelete