Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's day!




It's the last day of green week... and we are going to make a fun little table runner.
I started this project by finding a bunch of green scraps.  I threw in a little turquoise too.  I cut out 4 inch squares and started sewing segments together.



Once I settled on a size ( I decided on 6 by 6) I ironed it and made a quilt sandwich with batting and a back.  Instead of pinning I used a spray adhesive which saves lots of time.  


When it was all sandwiched together I machine quilted around the seams...


Finished... I think I will use it for my St. Patrick's day dinner tonight!  Have a lucky day!



3 comments:

  1. You've done such a lovely job! Happy St. Patrick's Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the colors, perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing!! I want a whole QUILT like that! It's a dream :))

    ReplyDelete