Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, March 9, 2012

a little bird told me...



I just love birds, don't you?  I found these little tin birds at JoAnn's for a couple dollars each.  I knew with a little paper and mod podge they could look much cuter...


I traced the bird's wings and cut them out of some scrapbook paper.  I cut little strips for the bird's tags.


This project is soooo simple... it just took a couple minutes....





and they were done... cute little birds, ready for a spring centerpiece or mantle!

4 comments:

  1. Your birds are so cute!! have a wonderful weekend sweetie

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jenni...love them! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too adorable! What a great little "spruce up!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if they weren't cute enough, you managed to make them even cuter! Super idea and clever too. I love JoAnn's and can spend a lot of time and money in there.
    Have a nice weekend, xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete