Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

hello my name is jenni


I've had lots of new followers this month so I decided to do a post and tell you a little about myself.  I have grown up and lived in Minnesota all of my life.  My husband and I have been married for 21 years and we have 3 teenage daughters.  They are fun and exasperating all at the same time.   Our favorite place without a doubt is Disneyland!  I also have 2 scottie dogs that I treat like my babies.  



I collect vintage children's books, games and cards... and dishes and glasses and the list goes on and on...








Mollie Makes is my favorite magazine in the whole world.  http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/magazine
I really love Vera Bradley bags.  http://www.verabradley.com/



My favorite color is pink.
I knit every single day and I never get tired of it.



I love to make cards too!



What would you like me to feature more of on my blog?  I would love your comments and suggestions.  Can you do me a favor today?  If you visit regularly, become a follower.  Mention my blog to a friend.  I'm dealing with lots of lemons in my life right now.  Things will look brighter tomorrow...
xoxo  Jenni




9 comments:

  1. Jenni ~ love love love all that you make and all that you do. There is absolutely nothing I would add or change about the content of your blog ~ it always makes my eyes happy to see what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, I follow your blog and link to it on my blog http://shoppingmystash.blogspot.com/
    Take care, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Jenny! I found you due to a Cascade Facebook post - those adorable monkey hats! We have many things in common except it appears you have WAY more energy than I do. I have you on my blogroll and love reading you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny,
      Love this post! Fun to find out more about you. Where do you find Mollie Makes? I've seen a few issues at Barnes and Noble in the past, but haven't for a few months. I LOVE it too!!! Just wondering if you had a local supplier:) I'm looking forward to finding the next issue. Thanks! Kari

      Delete
  4. Hi Jenni, I'm already a follower and I just love your blog. You always have some fun crafting going on. That's what I love the best the fun simple whimsical crafts! I love Mollie too!!!!
    xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! I love your comments! xoxo Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenni, I love following your blog. So sorry life is throwing some lemons at you right now. Keep up your wonderful, happy spirit. Just watch, things will turn around soon. You spread sunshine wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenni, I have come upon your blog thru facebook and one of the craft clubs I belong to. I love the colors and "texture" of your blog. It is always nice to see what craft you are up to. I became a follower today...keep on crafting girl!

    ReplyDelete