Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, October 24, 2011

Santa Letters


Welcome to day 24 of the 31 day challenge.  Check out some other wonderful blogs here...
http://www.thenester.com/2011/09/31-days-participants.html  This week is Christmas week... I know it is too early for some of you!  I bought these paper mache letters at JoAnns for $3 each.


I've spray painted them red and plan on using them on my Santa themed mantel this year.


Here is a behind the scenes shot of one of my scotties, Piper.  Every time I set up to take a picture, she gets right in the middle of it.

Here are a few other things I'm planning on using on my Christmas mantel.  The tin hutch is an antique store find, as is the Santa mask!


Don't forget to enter the heyyoyo Thanksgiving cupcake giveaway... see my post yesterday for details!
xoxo  Jenni

Are you thinking about Christmas yet?  Have a great day!

2 comments: