Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello Friend


























I hope you have something wonderful planned this weekend.  I think we will be heading to the lake...



I hit the knitting store on that freezing day earlier this week.  I've been trying to finish projects I'm already working on... but I couldn't resist the pattern for these little pumpkins.


I think every person in the store picked up the yarn and wanted to knit something orange.  It is irresistable at this time of year.  I will show you the pumpkins next week.  They are divine.


Speaking of unfinished objects... here is a sweet little baby sweater I'm almost done with.  Do you like the orange buttons or the green?  The sex of the baby is unknown.


I think my little felted pumpkins will look awfully cute on the thrifted stand.  I have no idea what it was originally for.  I'm going to spray paint it cream.  Have you noticed I've cooled it on the spray paint lately?  My spraying station (garage) got fixed and it just isn't convenient anymore.  Not to mention the lecture I got about all the spray paint marks covering the garage floor.  Ha!
xoxo  Jenni

p.s.  If you have a minute... will you vote for my blog here?  I want to make the top 50!http://www.babble.com/mom/beauty-style/top-50-craft-mom-blogs-2011-nominate/index.aspx

2 comments:

  1. Colleen McConnell FowlerSeptember 2, 2011 at 6:20 AM

    Ooh, I got the same spray paint lecture about the lawn. :/ Today (in the sweltering heat) I am painting the inside of my garage to host a big party. (crazy, I know!) PS I like the orange buttons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidently spray painted part of our garage door. And some other things that were in the way.

    ReplyDelete