Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thrifty Thursday


This week I got to spend an hour in downtown North Saint Paul.  What a cute little old fashioned town.  Naturally I found the local antique stores.  My first find was this yellow chalkware scottie.  He jumped right in my basket.


Here he is keeping company with another scottie right by my kitchen sink.


These dealers had their prices right... I kept seeing tags that said $1 FIRM.  That made me laugh.  I loved this deck of slapjack cards.  I think it is the nerd edition.


Buttons... I can't resist when they are on a card.


Lots of adorable children's books for $1...


owl salt and pepper shakers.  I couldn't resist them.




A little box of alphabet blocks with cute illustrations.


A big bag of fun for under $20!

1 comment:

  1. First chance I get when/if we come up to MN to live, I'm hitting these stores you find, lol ;)))

    ReplyDelete