Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, May 20, 2013

paper sack bird's nests



Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend... I can hardly believe that May is almost over.  Next week is my last week of school!  I will be starting kid's crafts on Fox 9 Monday June 3rd.
Last week we made paper sack bird's nests.  Start by cutting off a couple inches off the top of a paper lunch sack.  Fold the top over a couple times and squish it down to make a nest shape.



We glued in brown and cream paper crinkles for the sticks.  To make the birds we glued 2 pompoms together and added feathers for the tails.  


We finished them up by adding googly eyes and beaks.


They looked very  cute on our mother's day bulletin board!


More birds!  Have a crafty day!


2 comments:

  1. So unbelievably adorable!!!!! I wish you were on my local tv station... YOU and your crafts would be reason for me to wake up and watch the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable. I am the worst at coming up with cute crafts. Luckily there are people like you in the world and I can use your ideas. My kiddos will love making these!

    ReplyDelete