Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Preschool Nursery Rhyme book


Hi friends.  I hope you are having a great spring.  We finally had some warm weather last week which was enjoyed and appreciated by all.  I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have spring after a long Minnesota winter.  I saw pots of pansies yesterday and wanted to grab loads of them!
Today's project is my favorite thing we've done in preschool this year.  For a few weeks, we had the students make an art project to go with each rhyme.



My assistants and I glued them in each child's books.  It took time and organization, but the results were worth it.






The best part is watching the children "read" their little books.  They couldn't wait to bring them home!




No comments:

Post a Comment