Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, November 15, 2013

Five for Friday


It's Five for Friday!  Fall is going by way too fast this year.  Christmas is going to be here before we know it!  
I just covered the cups of my little teacher tote from Michael's.  I used scrapbook paper and mod podge.  

My college girl was home last week.  We finally got Christmas pictures done!


We made new locker tags this week.  I can't stand how cute they are.  The eye stickers give them such expression!


More cute owls made with tissue paper and circles...


Yep, I jumped into Christmas preparation this week.  I made gift tags for my Goddaughters advent gifts!


My husband is getting the Christmas bins down for me this weekend... I like to get a slow start so I can enjoy all the decorating.  Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment