Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Leaf Turkeys



Last week I shared these cute fall leaves and rakes my preschoolers made with Lakeshore construction paper... 


I think every person who passed by has commented on them!  Today's project was also made with Lakeshore products... construction paper and the collage leaves... http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/
To make the turkeys, I cut out very simple brown turkey shapes.  I also cut red waddles, and orange beaks and feet.




The preschoolers loved sorting through the big pile of colorful leaves.  They make very cute "feathers".


Are you looking for more Thanksgiving projects?  Here are a few of my favorites from last year... 




No comments:

Post a Comment