Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Today's color is GREEN!


For each color that we learned about in preschool we had one or two special books that we read.  For the color green, we read The Watermelon Seed by Greg Pizzoli.  It's about a crocodile who loves watermelon, but thinks he swallowed a seed.


He's afraid a watermelon is growing in his tummy!  He burps and a watermelon seeds pops out.  I used a crocodile puppet and a black pompom to act out the story.  


These are the simple shapes for the crocodile in the story...


when I do these kinds of projects with preschoolers, my helper and I put the glue on for the children.  They place the pieces on.


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment