Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, June 3, 2013

Paper sack puppets


Hello!  If you are here from Fox 9, welcome!  I will be on almost every Monday morning this summer. I will be featuring fun kid's activities to keep your kids busy this summer.  If you are looking for more ideas, check out my pinterest boards here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/boards/
Today's segment was about quick and easy puppets!  I put these together using paper lunch sacks and some neon paper that I got at Target.  Any kind of paper will do!  On the froggy below, I also used neon dot stickers from Target.  Simple and fun!


The shapes are very simple to cut out.  Elementary aged children won't have any trouble cutting them out.  Once you get the supplies out, their imaginations will take over.  




Once you have a few puppets finished, have a puppet show!!




Another puppet idea I shared were the stick boy and girl puppets.  I bought the sticks at JoAnn's for a couple dollars.  I decorated these with the neon paper and a sharpie marker.  



If you would like to get emails when I have new posts, add your email to the box at the top.  I will be back on Fox 9 next Monday sharing Father's day crafts!  Come back tomorrow for a few more puppet ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on these:) Just posted on Craft Gossip!

    http://lessonplans.craftgossip.com/?p=8235

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to my party! I wanted to let you know I picked your link to feature this week! See my post and grab my feature button here http://handmadecuddles.com/2013/06/create-inspire-70-picks.html

    ReplyDelete